We are a leading provider of career consulting services.
ReFresh Your Step was created to assist working professionals at every level in maximizing their career potential and achieve professional objectives. Since its inception in 2008, we have worked with a diverse clientele of professionals in terms of age, experience and industry from over 45 states, Canada, Puerto Rico, Latin America, Africa, India, and Europe.
Triple Certified: The unique background of Founder and Lead Strategist, Emily Kapit, includes journalism, corporate recruiting and psychology, as well as THREE prestigious resume writing certifications (MRW, ACRW and CPRW). She leverages this powerful combination to collaborate with clients on opening new doors to fulfilling career opportunities.
- Resumes & Cover Letters ·
- Strategic Career Consulting ·
- Networking Techniques ·
- Interviewing Strategies ·
- Social Media Presence ·
- Professional Documents
Get a New Job Checklist
- Find a Professional to HelpCareer searches are tough, it’s a good thing you’ve got Refresh Your Step to help guide you through yours!
- Figure out my Career PathWe can work with you to discover, refine, or completely overhaul your ideal career path.
- Update Resume and Cover LetterWe’ll craft your perfect resume once we fully understand your career goals, your previous accomplishments, and the nature of the value you add employers.
- Get my Social Media in orderLearning how to properly use social media during your job search is tougher than you’d think. Let us help you.
- Refine my Interviewing SkillsWith our professional resumes, you’re more likely to land an interview. Let’s make sure you nail it once you get there.
- Master the Art of NetworkingSometimes it’s all about who you know, and we can help you develop your personal networks to help land the job of your dreams.
Let me start off by reiterating how incredibly impressed I am by your work! Seriously. I’m not one to give undeserved compliments so trust me when I tell you that your work is PHENOMENAL.— (V. Y. / Business Development & Finance)
Emily! This [resume] is amazing! You have just catapulted my confidence to where it needs to be to get what I want out of this career change.— (K. Sklar / Attorney)
“I love my new resume!!! You are really, really, really good. Thank you very much for all the hard work you so clearly put into this.”— (N. Burns / Marketing)
Thank you again for all of the efforts and hard work. You will definitely be a #1 referral on my list for people who need resume help, coaching, etc. You’re passionate about it and good at what you do!— (S. Lovelady / Healthcare Executive)
I cannot thank you enough for all of your help! I am very satisfied with the resume, and I think it stands out a lot now! I appreciate you taking the time to work with me and to improve my resume! You did an outstanding job! Thanks again!— (C. Richman / Education)
Having my resume revised by you did the trick. From the time we worked together, I had four interviews…I am grateful that I did have my resume revived by you and now I am back in to the world of work.— (Y. Culler / Executive Administration)